The Commonwealth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Commonwealth Alliance Forum

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Commonwealth Alliance Forum Empty Welcome to Commonwealth Alliance Forum

Post by Yimidhirr Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:48 am

Welcome to the forum of the Commonwealth alliance of Orion.

Commonwealth is a neutral alliance formed by the merger of The Shadow Sith and GTO in Orion universe in Pardus (www.pardus.at)

This area is open to the public. If you are a member of Commonwealth in Orion and do not have access to the main forum areas please register.
When you register you must send an in-game PM, including the email address you used to register, to me (Yimidhirr) in order to confirm your identity. Registrations that without said PM will be delayed, at best, and denied if not confirmed.

Last edited by Yimidhirr on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Yimidhirr
Yimidhirr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Commonwealth Alliance Forum Empty Re: Welcome to Commonwealth Alliance Forum

Post by Andreij Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:27 am

Please note that all members that wish to join must send their e-mail to Yimi. This prevents access by anybody who's not part of the Commonwealth, should they try entering. Just posting this myself, as I flagged Yimi down when I was accepted without any real confirmation.

Also, please keep your posts smart once you've joined. Nobody wants to read something poorly thought out or that does not relate to the topic.

Those are my two cents on the matter...
Andreij
Andreij
Participating Comrade
Participating Comrade

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum